3. Set up the personal certificate
The last step is to set up the personal certificate (for application and use see here).
1. Click on the menu-bar 'Edit' > 'Preferences' and in the left window on 'Signatures' and then under 'Identities and Trusted Certificates' on 'More...'.
2. Now under 'Digital IDs' click on the symbol for adding a digital ID ('Add ID').
3. Now select 'A file' under 'My existing Digital ID from…' and click 'Next'.
4. Now select your previously downloaded certificate via 'Browse...' and enter the password created for it. Then select 'Next'.
5. The selected certificate is now displayed. Confirm this with 'Finish'.
6. If adding the personal certificate was successful it will now be displayed in the overview list.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the RRZK-Helpdesk