Setting up VPN on Mac OS
Mac OS has an integrated VPN client is. Configure VPN access by using a downloadable configuration profile. If you use an older version of Mac OS, you must install the VPN Client manually
VPN set-up with a profile file
1. Download the Mac OS VPN configuration profile.
2. Click on "Continue" to start the installation, or open the file manually if necessary.
3. You will be asked for the login data of your account (student, employee or guest account).
3.1 You will be prompted for your local computer credentials to allow the installation of the profile
4. We recommend the establishment of a link with the VPN client on the menu bar:
- Open your system preferences and select under "Network", the VPN connection.
- Put the checkmark in "show VPN status in menu bar".
- The icon can build VPN connections and disconnect it again.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the RRZK-Helpdesk