Lecture Room Transmission
The RRZK offers the possibility for broadcasting a camera image, sound and a presentation via live streaming from one lecture room (event location) to another lecture room (transmission location). This can help to overcome bottlenecks in lecture room availability, especially during conferences and large events at the University of Cologne.
The transmission takes place via the local network. Under certain conditions and on a small scale, transmission is also possible online.
- The events should take place in central lecture halls of the University of Cologne (main building, WiSo or lecture hall building).
- Please register the event with us at least two weeks in advance.
- The recording and transmission room must have a local internet access.
- The transmission room must be equipped with a projector, projector screen and speakers. If the recording is accessed from the internet, then a terminal device (computer) with speakers is sufficient.
- You must appoint a contact person for the preparations and tests.
Interested parties can borrow the necessary equipment from us (camera, microphone, tripod, laptop) free of charge.
Write to us via our Contact Form or call us (0221) 470-89523.
Video tutorial for streaming with Wirecast
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the RRZK-Helpdesk