Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus for students (inkl. Windows 10 Upgrade)
All students of the University of Cologne can use Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus for 4,99 Euro per year.
Note: You can find information on free software in the section "Open Source und freie Software".
The Office 365 Pro Plus Paket contains the following programs:
It also includes a free upgrade to Windows 10 Education, as well as (also optional) the use of additional services such as OneDrive for Business.
Order and download
The order and download of the software is made via the portal:
Please authenticate there with your student account of the University of Cologne.
The Education 365 portal offers extensive "Help & Tips" pages, both for the portal itself and for installing Office.
If you have any further questions or problems regarding Office 365 Professional Plus, please contact email@example.com.
Please enter your Office 365 account name (the latter ends in the "a uzk.onmicrosoft.com") and your affiliation to the University of Cologne.
- The download entitles you to a local installation of Office Professional Plus on up to 5 devices.
- The authorization to use Office 365 Pro Plus expires as soon as you are no longer enrolled at the University of Cologne.
- After 365 days, the right of use expires automatically. If you are still enrolled at the University of Cologne after the license expires, you can purchase the software package for a further year for https://bildung365.de. Office does not need to be reinstalled.
- You can use this version of Windows 10 as an upgrade to Windows XP or later, or install it as an additional Windows virtual instance on a Windows machine or Mac.
- The software may be ordered once per person and installed on a single device.
- The license may be used for an unlimited period of time.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the RRZK-Helpdesk