Oxygen XML Editor
The software is a multi-platform XML source code editor that also functions as an XSLT and XQuery debugger and Java Schema editor. It can validate XML, CSS, XSD, RNG, DTD, or NRL content, mark up errors, and create PDF and PostScript files using the built-in ApacheFO processor. Detailed information about the product can be found on the Oxygen XML editor web page.
Important: Please check if your computer meets the system requirements before purchasing.
Site License for employees
- Download the installation file from the manufacturer's site.
- Order the license file in the Software-Shop.
Price: free of charge (plus 5 Euros administration fee)
Type of license: Purchase licenses plus maintenance
Maintenance: With active maintenance, the latest version can be used. The current maintenance contract ends on 16.10.2023.
- The software may only be used for non-commercial research and teaching purposes.
- The software may be installed on all business computers in an institution.
- The software may be passed on to students for the duration of a course in order to prepare and follow up the course.
- The software may not be passed on to third parties.
- It is a purchase license with maintenance. With active maintenance the latest version can always be used. The validity period of the current maintenance contract ends on 16.10.2023.
By installing the software, you accept the full license terms.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the RRZK-Helpdesk