Printing posters (plotting)
Printing posters with the HP DesignJet Z6200
There are two poster printers in the RRZK which can print posters in standard sizes up to A0. You can print sizes smaller than A0. However, the A0 price will still be charged.
|Paper quality||Half colour*||Full colour**||Note|
|Sample paper (matt, uncoated)||€ 2,50||€ 5|
|Matt paper (matt, coated)||€ 7,50||€ 15||A test print on sample paper is included.|
|Glossy paper (glossy, coated)||€ 12,50||€ 25||A test print on sample paper is included.|
Recommended for photos.
* printed area < 50 %
** printed area > 50 %
- Only for students and employees of the University of Cologne for official purposes
- To order a print, you need a printer token. You can buy it at the office of the second-level-support (room 0.15) from monday to friday from 10.00 a.m to 01.00. p.m and from 02.00 p.m to 04.30 p.m.
- Students have to pay the print mark with cash; employees of the UzK have to fill out the application form printer token (PDF, 220 kB). The costs will be charged to the relevant cost centres of the respective facility.
- You have to send the print job from a pc in the course rooms independantly. Please inform the personal of the RRZK-helpdesk before you send the print job. We recommend to use a PDF-file.
- Sending of the print job and the collecting the poster is only possible during the opening hours of the RRZK Helpdesk.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the RRZK-Helpdesk
Phone: (0221) 470-89555