GigaMove - easy file exchange
You can upload large files to GigaMove and send them as download links. So you are able to comfortably exchange files that are too large for email attachments. The free platform provides you 1 TB storage quota. Please note that the maximum file size is limited to 100 GB.
You have access to GigaMove through your affiliation with the University of Cologne. Simply log in via your student or staff account.
- You can make files available for download for a maximum of 14 days with an option to extend.
- The system will send you a message,
- as soon as your file has been downloaded.
- whether your requested upload has taken place.
- Your data will remain in German servers and will be exchanged via a server at the RWTH Aachen.
- You do not need any further registration.
GigaMove checks all uploaded files for viruses. If a virus is found, you will receive a notification by e-mail and the file will be removed from the system. The associated link will be listed separately and you must delete it yourself.
The entire GigaMove site is protected by "https" so that login and data transfer to the server are encrypted.
If you have any further questions, please use the FAQs of RWTH Aachen University.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the RRZK-Helpdesk