eduroam Wi-Fi access in iOS
1. Check if you have already installed an older eduroam profile:
- Open the settings on your device.
- Click on the tab „profile“ to delete an older profile if necessary.
2. Click on the link below to download the new configuration file:
Please note that the installation requires an active internet connection. For instance, you can use the network „Welcome@University of Cologne“.
3. Select the operating system of your device. Click on „JoinNow“ to start the download of the installation profile required for the configuration of eduroam
4. Click on “Allow” to open the file.
Intermediate step for iOS 12.2
For iOS 12.2 or newer you have to excute the following intermediate step:
After 4., click on "Close" to confirm, that the profile is downloaded and open the settings of your device. At the top you can find "Profile Downloaded". By clicking here, you open the new profile. Now you can go on with step 5 of the configuration.
5. Enter your passcode and click on „Install“ in order to install the new profile.
6. Enter the log in data of your University account and confirm with „Next“.
7. Click on „Done“ to finish the installation.
Eduroam is now configured. You are connected to the eduroam WiFi.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the RRZK-Helpdesk