eduroam WiFi access in Mac OS
1. Check if you have already installed an older eduroam profile.
- Open the settings on your device.
- Click on the tab „profile“ to delete an older profile if necessary.
2. Click on the link below to download the new configuration file:
Please note that the installation requires an active internet connection. For instance, you can use the network „Welcome@University of Cologne“.
3. Select the operating system of your device. Click on „JoinNow“ to start the download of the installation profile required for the configuration of eduroam. Open the folder “Downloads” and open the downloaded file.
4. Double-click the „secure22“ logo in order to start the installation. Allow to open the file if asked. The installation will start afterwards.
5. Enter the log in data of your University account and confirm with „Next“.
6. You will be instructed to enter your computer password. Enter the password and confirm with „OK“.
7. Click on „Done“ to finish the installation.
Eduroam is now configured. You are connected to the eduroam WiFi.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the RRZK-Helpdesk