Web services development
The web services development team can help you with implementing and maintaining web applications. We can develop and operate your web application.
Our work includes
- Development of web-based, resource-friendly applications and services such as:
- Database-driven applications
- Mapping complex administrative processes
- Direct integration with university services such as user administration systems
- Custom software solutions in close collaboration with project partners
- Resource-friendly maintenance and operation of your applications
- Secure and encrypted data management through local data storage
- Support in reaching agreements with other university stakeholders
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which was approved in April 2016, has been compulsory for all applications created by our web services development team since 25 May 2018. The aim of this regulation is to improve the protection of natural persons with respect to their personal data. In order to ensure that applications created in collaboration with our web services development team are GDPR-compliant, our departmental contact person offers support regarding this issue.
All institutions at the University of Cologne including administration and research institutions. Joint funding applications can also be made for developing applications for research projects with the RRZK.
Project-specific. Please contact us for a quotation.
Working with the RRZK has the benefit of using synergies from successfully completed projects.
The Beratungsfinder portal was designed to improve the accessibility of advice and support services at the University of Cologne.
- Job portal
- Cancer Sys DB
- WiSo Exchange (WEX)
Management of exchange programs with 100 partner universities. Backend for WiSo Manager (ZIB)
- Supervision of final papers at the Center for Teacher Education (ZfL)
Products and technology
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the RRZK-Helpdesk